Affiliate marketing works so that, when one of your visitors clicks on your affiliate link and takes you to the product page if you buy it, you will receive a commission of the total sale price. That is if someone buys, for example, a bag that costs $ 80 through your link, and the established commission is 40%, you will receive $ 32. If you buy that $ 80 bag along with a case for your phone that costs $ 12, the final sale would be $ 92 and you would earn $ 36.80. In the quora partner program you can different kinds of benefits.
However, not all affiliate platforms have such high commissions. Some have very low percentages that will barely leave your profits even if you do your best because people buy those products.
- That’s why you should always look at what commissions are offered to you in each affiliate program, and also in each product. Clickbank, for example, offers a different commission depending on the product: with some, you will only receive 10% of the total sale, and instead, others will have commissions of up to 70% total.
- The advice is to try to find products with a commission of 25% up. After all, you are going to do a job to promote them and make them known to your visitors and the fair thing is that they reward you properly for that effort, and take a good portion of those profits.
Choose an affiliate program
These are the 5 basic rules that you should ALWAYS follow before choosing an affiliate program with which to earn money. So do not rush and look carefully at the conditions that each platform has!
What’s affiliates marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way to earn money through a blog or website. It works by promoting a product or service through a website with a unique link and that way, every time someone buys through that link, you take a commission of the total sale price. The merchant for his part will get more visibility to get more customers.
What is an affiliate network?
An affiliate network is an intermediary between the company or website (affiliates) and the advertisers (merchants, stores). There, affiliates can easily find an affiliate program that fits their page or offer their own affiliate program to generate revenue and generate more traffic.
What is an affiliate program?
An affiliate program is a platform where you can register to promote the products or services of other companies and brands on your blog, and thus generate a commission for each purchase that your readers make of those products through your website.
How can I earn money with affiliate programs?
- Ads on your website: this is the most common method, where you must place an ad or advertising so that those who follow you can see it and buy it.
- Making comparisons: you can write articles where you contrast the pros and cons of the product you offer and others. You must place your affiliate link.
- Record videos on YouTube: if you have a channel, comment on what you sell in your videos and place the link in the description so that those interested can buy it.
- Use your social networks: according to the type of client, use networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and publish the link.